Giving guidance and direction
Support Our Work
Resources / Partners
We are blessed to have our current building in which we are able to provide our services and resources.
This is equipped with:-
- A fully functioning commercial kitchen capable of providing in excess of 100 meals a day.
- A comprehensive security system ensuring our clients are in a safe environment.
- Washing and showering facilities
- IT systems allowing clients to prepare CVs and job searches.
- Training where appropriate by external providers.
- Large screen presentation facilities.
- Volunteers who have the heart for the Project
Make a Donation
We are extremely grateful for all the organisations, companies and individuals who have chosen to partner and support us with their generosity. These include but not limited to:-
- The Vardy Foundation
- Goshen Trust
- Lempriere Pringle Foundation
- Middlesbrough and Teesside Philanthropic Organisation
- County Durham Community Foundation
- Local Churches.
If you would like to donate either as a one of gift or as a monthly donation, please follow this link.
Virgin Money Giving is the best method as we automatically receive Gift Aid this increases your donation by 25% curtesy of the Government. (Providing you are a UK Taxpayer)
Or contact Laurence Waters 07475802165
Could you be a volunteer?
If you could we would love to hear from you
- We need volunteers who have a true heart for people.
- People who are willing to listen and offer support.
- People who are willing to make cups of tea and cook.
- People who are willing to treat the men with love & respect.
- People who are willing to make a difference.
Sometimes our reaction is “I couldn’t do that “but if you tick any of the above boxes the answer is “Yes you can”.
We have a number of dedicated, enthusiastic and talented volunteers who are able to offer some of their time to this worthwhile cause.
It may be a morning, afternoon or a full day(s) that you are able to offer – if so, we would love to hear from you.
Full training will be given- just get in touch via the contact details given.
Mealtime plays a significant part in our daily routine with the men.
Each day a hot nutritious meal is provided free of charge cooked by one of our volunteer chefs.
Providing the men with a place to eat, to enjoy fellowship with their peers, simply sitting around a table and chatting like any normal family can make a huge difference in their daily routine of no hope.
They share their problems, and we listen in a non-judgmental manner and provide the necessary support.
We are blessed in receiving food donations from many of the local supermarkets, local churches and very often from individuals who just want to share a little of what they have.